PPL-licensed music suppliers are authorised to copy recorded music to provide their services. If you use recorded music (from PPL’s repertoire) supplied by a music supplier, your business will usually need to have its own PPL licence to cover playing that recorded music in public.

SOH (Europe) LtdSOH
6 Devonhurst Place, Heathfield Terrace, Chiswick, London
W4 4JD

0330 123 9930